Word XP Graphics Page Margins

Subject: Word XP Graphics Page Margins
From: aliza -at- scientist -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 09:45:25 -0700

Hello All,

I was hoping someone could help me with a Word problem. This is the first
user manual I have had to create in Word 2002 and I am the finding the
process to be quite a hair-pulling experience. Basically, I have
screenshots positioned in my document set to be Text-Wrapped: Top & Bottom
(with distance from text 0.1?/0.3? plus lock anchor and move object with
text). All my graphics are anchored above or below paragraphs. The
problem: on pages where an anchored paragraph is close to the upper or
lower page margin the graphic spills over on to the header or footer area
and runs off the page. I can manually fix each graphic to move to the next
page, but the problem reoccurs every time the document is opened on a new
computer with different printer settings.

Is there something wrong with my graphic settings or page setup? Any
suggestions on what I could do differently? Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Aliza

"The early bird may catch the worm. But it's the second mouse that gets
the cheese" ~ Jeremy Paxman