Re: Word is tricking me ... Table of contents headache

Subject: Re: Word is tricking me ... Table of contents headache
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 09:51:20 -0700

Sounds like the paragraph styles for TOC2 and 2 have numbering in them.

Place your cursor somewhere in an offending line, and select Format,
Styles. From there you can edit the style to eliminate the numbering.

Good luck - write to me offline if you need additional help.

Keith Cronin

Technical writers have a way with Word.
- Kim Roper