Re: What i want to say, the next post...

Subject: Re: What i want to say, the next post...
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 20:38:31 -0700

I don't know, Chuck. It seems like you want one of us to validate you; to
tell you it's okay, you're right, they *are* idiots, and you shouldn't
apply.

So don't apply. There. You've been told.

At this point I am curious - next time you see a job ad you DO like, how
about posting it here (sanitized to meet list rules, of course). The ads
that are causing you so much outrage seem pretty normal to me.

Keith Cronin
a non-confrontational writer who likes everything warm and fuzzy, like my
head.