Users' documentaion and QA Teams

Subject: Users' documentaion and QA Teams
From: "Mariana Prusorova" <mprusorova -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 11:36:53 +0000

Hi, Please share some of your experiences with the QA teams, how do you communicate with them and what is your process . Do you ceate special testing plans - how the user documentation should be tested?
I think they should test more the usability - whether the needed information is provided to the user and questions are answered.
By us the situation is that they test my design, alignment, grammar, anything but the conntent, mostly the form. And fixing bugs about minor html details waists my precious time, when I could develop more/better content. Further more the tests are continuouing even when the new release is already a fact; and commas, spaces etc. have to be patched on the lifesystem.