Re: You're not the only person who can write

Subject: Re: You're not the only person who can write
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: Andrew Plato <gilliankitty -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 09:41:20 -0800

Quoting Andrew Plato <gilliankitty -at- yahoo -dot- com>:

> What's my point...professional arrogance is lame. Just because you're a
> skilled
> writer doesn't mean other people can write.

Also, let's face it: technical writing isn't the most difficult type of writing
around. A good tech-writer isn't one whose prose is praised - in fact, if a
tech-writer's prose is noticed, there's probably something wrong. A good tech-
writer is one not only with writing skills, but also technical knowledge and
product management, interviewing and design skills. It's the combination of
skills that matters, not any single skill.

--
Bruce Byfield bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com 604-421.7177