introduction

Subject: introduction
From: Ulf-Dietrich Reips <ureips -at- genpsy -dot- unizh -dot- ch>
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 21:52:00 +0100

Hello all,
this is to quickly introduce myself.
I work as a scientist at the University of Zürich in Switzerland. My main interest is in developing technical tools and Web services that help researchers to conduct scientific studies via Internet. In 1995 I founded the Web Experimental Psychology Lab (http://www.psychologie.unizh.ch/sowi/Ulf/Lab/WebExpPsyLab.html) where anyone can participate in real psychological studies. The newest Web service we created is the ::web experiment list:: (http://genpsylab-wexlist.unizh.ch/), and another one is Scientific LogAnalyzer (http://genpsylab-logcrunsh.unizh.ch/) - a tool that allows you to analyze any type of log file.

In order to let you try out and experience what I mean by "scientific studies via Internet" I will send another e-mail following this one, with a link that leads you to to one of my studies.
Hoping for much mutual exchange.
Best --u
Dr. Ulf-Dietrich Reips

Universität Zürich ICQ: 16739325