Re: with towel in hand...

Subject: Re: with towel in hand...
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 08:40:34 -0700

> I agree wholeheartedly with Andrew.

> > Good luck. You shall be missed by me. I very much
> > enjoyed your posts and often agreed with your opinions.

Ditto.

We didn't always agree, but that's okay - it just proved that you were
occasionally wrong. <g>

One last alternative I'd suggest: Try the Web interface - no e-mail, and
heirarchical thread listings. BIG time saver. Less drastic than your
solution, and still lets you get your techwr-l fix!

Good luck out there.

Keith Cronin
who wonders if Goober's romantic partner calls out "Oh, Goober! Yes,
Goober!" in the throes of passion