Re: 47 varieties of Body Text

Subject: Re: 47 varieties of Body Text
From: Anthony Davey <ant -at- ant-davey -dot- com>
To: John Posada <JPosada -at- isogon -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 22:50:33 +0000

John,

I've been doing this one too. Create a Body Text the way you want it and give it a name. Pull up the Styles and Formatting menu, which allows you to modify styles. Pick Body Text variety number 1, right click at the right hand end and choose "select all 115 instances" then click on _your _ style of Body Text. All 115 instances become your style instead. Only another 46 to go.... It being Word, some will magically change back just because they want to, but it's a start!

Best regards,
Ant

John Posada wrote:

Not only that, but I'm trying to cleanup the styles...anyone wanna work through 47 variations of BodyText?

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Isogon Corporation
http://www.isogon.com