re: Profile

Subject: re: Profile
From: technical -at- theverbalist -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 10:13:57 -0700

> but I don't like it when employers do the typing, and am nervous about how > they use it.

Hee--I think in general, we techwrlers don't like it when somone else does
the typing and we usually have good reason to be nervous about how they
use it...oh wait--you weren't talking about the stuff that Development and
Marketing writes...?

...I have far too much snow on the brain today...;)
Mandy