Re: Myers-Briggs (WAS Profile)

Subject: Re: Myers-Briggs (WAS Profile)
From: Kate Robinson <KRobinson -at- seattle -dot- telecomsys -dot- com>
To: 'Rachael Lininger' <techwhirl -at- earthlink -dot- net>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 10:55:19 -0800

> Do people have experience with this? Am I just paranoid? I do
> usually wind up in rare and weird catagories on such tests,
> so maybe I just expect to be marginalized for strangeness.
> Not that my employers can't figure out I'm pretty strange all
> by themselves.

Heh. I tend to test into the "serial killer, hide the family pet" category
too. Seriously, I am not by nature a team player. So what? I have the
resources and skills to interact very effectively. I get results. Which is
what my resume and references and clips show. So why not check them?

Definitely a scam.

Kate Robinson
TechComm Editor
TCS/TeleCommunication Systems Inc.