RE: Meg vs. MB vs. M

Subject: RE: Meg vs. MB vs. M
From: "Gilger.John" <JGilger -at- acresgaming -dot- com>
To: <sarahv -at- edt -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 15:12:23 -0800

sarahv -at- edt -dot- com tol us: "I've recently butted heads with the marketing person at my very small
company over the use of the term 'meg.'"

What does that term mean to your customers?

The audience/customer is always right. When you are trying to communicate, why not use terms that your customer understands and in the same way they use them?

John Gilger
Senior Technical Writer
Acres Gaming, Inc.