Re: Myers-Briggs (WAS Profile)

Subject: Re: Myers-Briggs (WAS Profile)
From: Keri Morgret <kerilists -at- morgret -dot- net>
To: Peter Neilson <neilson -at- alltel -dot- net>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 08:33:52 -0800

They probably entered the John Galt speach text as the basis of that personality type.

Interestingly enough, a biography of her by someone who fell out of favor with her shows that her personal life fell far short of the ideals presented in her books. Then again, I think that could be said of most of us.

Keri Morgret

Hmmm. I wonder how they got Miss Rand to take one of those tests,
so they would know what her score would be?