Re: Myers-Briggs survey results (long)

Subject: Re: Myers-Briggs survey results (long)
From: lyndsey -dot- amott -at- docsymmetry -dot- com
To: "John Posada" <JPosada -at- isogon -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 16:18:00 -0500

John Posada writes:

It's called time management and priorities. Most of the issues I post on
are based on something I'm doing for my company at that moment or will
help someone with getting THEIR little piece of job done as payment for
their help getting my document out.

Ok, John, lighten up. I was teasing you--I know that your posts are work-related, and I know that the M-B survey results are completely frivolous.
But do consider the subject line of my previous post. It contained three clear warnings for deadline-pressured, management-harried, busy, and serious people such as yourself:
Myers-Briggs - This clearly indicated that the content of the post contained information that would not appeal to everybody, most of whom had declared themselves over the last few days.
Survey Results - This indicated that the post contained survey results (I don't see how you could have gone wrong here, John), which was intended to warn people who, like you, hate surveys.
(long) - This indicated that the post was long, which was intended to warn people who, like you, don't have time to read long survey results about subjects they have no interest in.
So, here I am, trying to figure out what caused you to open the post. Do tell. All I can think is that, like Goober, you are addicted to the digital drug of this list. Perhaps you need to do a Goober and take a break.
Lyndsey Amott
www.docsymmetry.com
Winnipeg, MB R3G 2J3