Re: Question about Word 2000

Subject: Re: Question about Word 2000
From: lyndsey -dot- amott -at- docsymmetry -dot- com
To: Guy <guy -at- hiskeyboard -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 22:17:09 -0500

Guy writes:
Meanwhile -- any other ideas?
When a company I worked for a while back upgraded from Word 6 to Word 97, all of a sudden my carefully laid out pages suffered from the same problem you described earlier. After much hair-tearing research, I discovered that Word 6 and Word 97 each specified a different measurement for the non-printable area of a page. Unfortunately, I can't remember where this specification is. I'm unable to find a reference to it in the help files of my current version of Word. Anybody else?
Lyndsey Amott
www.docsymmetry.com
Winnipeg, MB R3G 2J3