Re: getting started with OOo

Subject: Re: getting started with OOo
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: David Neeley <dbneeley -at- oddpost -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 17:43:47 -0800

David Neeley wrote:

I also have found it to be very handy, with only a few features that I'd like to have that are not in it (yet), and a few that are somewhat awkward.
Would you mind mentioning the features you feel are lacking? The reason I am asking is that, in my experience, many of the features that people think are missing are really there, so I might be able to give you some help.

Also, if the features really aren't there, I'd urge you to file an issue with the project to increase the chances of the features being added.

--
Bruce Byfield 604.421.7177
http://members.axion.net/~bbyfield