The undergrad again

Subject: The undergrad again
From: "Heather Dean" <flitter_fox -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 16:04:02 -0600

This is Heather again, the undergrad looking for the email interview. I just wanted to say thanks to all of you who responded to my post, and were willing to take time out of your busy schedules to answer the questions. However, I did only need to interview one tech writer, so I chose one of the first respondents and sent the questions to her. Thanks very much to everyone who responded, though!

Scope out the new MSN Plus Internet Software ? optimizes dial-up to the max! http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-us&page=byoa/plus&ST=1