Comments on DocFrame?

Subject: Comments on DocFrame?
From: keith -at- soltys -dot- ca
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 11:06:10 -0700

I've been experimenting with structured authoring in FrameMaker 7, using
the XML Cookbook and some of the other material generally available as a
guide. While I'm convinced that structured authoring in XML has many
benefits, and I have an uupcoming project for which it would make sense,
it's also clear that implementing a structured authoring workflow from
scratch is not for the fainthearted or those with limited amounts of time.

I've looked at Scriptorium's DocFrame and it looks impressive. But I'm
wondering if anyone has used it in the real world and what their
experience has been.

Regards
Keith