Elegant.pdf

Subject: Elegant.pdf
From: technical -at- theverbalist -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 14:24:46 -0700

So I'm trying to figure out the best way to make a pdf that summarizes the
other pdfs that ship with our product--kind of a clickable document list,
with a description of the document and a link to it, and ideally with all
the tocs from the docs and all their indexes. I'm I just a beautiful
dreamer? The Acrobat helps seems to indicate that I'll need Acrobat
Professional and no the Acrobat Standard that I have--is that correct or
is there a way of working around the Professional restriction?

And, is there anything else that I could add to this to make it more
elegant and useful?

Dreamily,
Mandy