Re: Adobe Creative Suite's Design Guide or Scenarios instead of Manuals

Subject: Re: Adobe Creative Suite's Design Guide or Scenarios instead of Manuals
From: Dick Margulis <margulis -at- fiam -dot- net>
To: "Goldstein, Dan" <DGoldstein -at- DeusTech -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 13:57:30 -0500

Goldstein, Dan responded thusly to something I wrote:

So the decision to charge $50 for those users who salivate over bound manuals makes sense...

I personally prefer online Help, but I know enough not to sneer at customers
who quite rationally prefer a bound manual.

Dan Goldstein

Dan,

I wasn't sneering. I'm a bibliophile and I've often salivated over Adobe's manuals.

Dick

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses at mail.fiam.net]