RE: RE: About mil/heavy industries documentation standards (long)

Subject: RE: RE: About mil/heavy industries documentation standards (long)
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: Daniel_Hall -at- trendmicro -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: 12 Feb 2004 18:10:16 GMT

Yes:

3. You see the person performing pre-flight maintenance on the engine working steadily as if he knows what he's doing
and systematically reviewing and signing off on each step
in the manual as he works.

When I was an engineer in the 70's-80's, we wrote the
manuals for most things the DoD uses that can potentially
explode or crash so that this workflow was required. I
have no idea how they're doing it now.

Gene Kim-Eng