Re: FONT STANDARDS

Subject: Re: FONT STANDARDS
From: Dick Margulis <margulis -at- fiam -dot- net>
To: eric -dot- dunn -at- ca -dot- transport -dot- bombardier -dot- com
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 15:38:33 -0500

eric -dot- dunn -at- ca -dot- transport -dot- bombardier -dot- com wrote:

Dick Margulis <margulis -at- fiam -dot- net> wrote on 02/13/2004 03:16:10 PM:

You MIGHT want to .....

And then you MIGHT change your mind. :)

So, tag all the different instances using styles that identify the function not the formatting. So when you DO change your mind, the formatting can easily be changed throughout.

Or, use SGML/XML with tags identifying the different items so that they can be formatted according to their type. (or NOT.)

Absolutely. Shame on me for not including that in my response. Anna, I hope you are listening.