RE: Industry Standards Resource

Subject: RE: Industry Standards Resource
To: 'HSC Italian' <twins398 -at- hotmail -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 10:06:21 -0500

HSC Italian [mailto:twins398 -at- hotmail -dot- com] admitted:
> >Do we?
>
> I typically go to the STC site to find the documents that won the
> competition. I look for common styles between the winners and
> propose ideas
> to my group.

I typically try to find nice-looking manuals that make effective
use of color, so I can justify my expensive taste for color in
my own manuals. :-)

I find it discouraging that (say) Adobe would publish several
versions of their FrameMaker User Guide with color, and then
go to black'n'white for the most recent releases. Drat!

/kevin