RE: Interactive diagrams?

Subject: RE: Interactive diagrams?
From: "Bill Darnall" <darcom -at- sbcglobal -dot- net>
To: "'k k'" <turnleftatnowhere -at- yahoo -dot- com>, "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 12:53:58 -0800

--- Doc <doc -at- edwordsmith -dot- com> wrote:

> I have a new documentation project: creating
> interactive color wiring
> diagrams from existing b&w hard copy.

kk replied . . .

This is something I've never heard of before. Do you
mean a diagram that is somehow conditional, so there
is only one diagram but the visible content changes
depending on something the user does? How does an
'interactive' diagram work?

kk,

Here's one possibility. Look at the info at the following URL for a brief
discussion of Visio's interactive capabilities:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/03/12/Visio2003/default.aspx

Bill D.