RE: It did happen on a Friday...

Subject: RE: It did happen on a Friday...
From: Zola <zola -at- zolaweb -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 12:51:44 -0500

At 10:53 AM 2/24/2004, John Posada babbled happily:

>I like Diane's suggestion of "primary" and "secondary."

That's fine, but it doesn't mean the same thing as master/slave when
used in the same context.

Hmmm.... what about master/servant? That conveys the idea that the second "follows the orders" of the first but isn't quite so loaded.

boss/employee?
officer/soldier?
king/subjects?

I don't know, I find the whole application of PC-ness in this case rather silly...

INTP
68.44181% - Geek God

"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have." Gerald Ford