RE: PowerPoint2003 Autoshape Connector Points

Subject: RE: PowerPoint2003 Autoshape Connector Points
From: "John Posada" <JPosada -at- isogon -dot- com>
To: "Michael West" <mbwest -at- bigpond -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 16:13:02 -0500

>>In doing research, it appears that this capability (or lack of) comes
>>up often on the MS support forum for PowerPoint. MS has even placed a
>>web page with instructions specifically designed to overcome this
>>shortcoming.

>Which of course you're going to share with us ..... when?

Actually, it wasn't Microsoft itself, but a Microsoft PowerPoint MVP web
site:

http://www.powerpointworkbench.com/html/connectors.html

>By the way, which version of PP have the connection
>point feature? I have Word 2000 SR-1 and it doesn't seem
>to be there.

Not Word...PowerPoint. I'm using 2003, so I don't know how far back, I
just remember it being there for a long time.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Isogon Corporation
http://www.isogon.com