Re: PowerPoint Presentations for Doc/writer Impact?

Subject: Re: PowerPoint Presentations for Doc/writer Impact?
From: Dick Margulis <margulis -at- fiam -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 19:55:23 -0500

Chuck Martin wrote:

Whereas I'd need documentation, probably by bringing the cookbook (or at
least a copy of the relevant page) with me. And even then, I have no idea of
the difference between "first-cutting heads" and "second-cutting bunches."

And you don't need to know (but if you're curious I can tell you). You
need to look at the produce in the bin and use your right brain to
imagine it in the dish you intend to prepare, without benefit of words,
written or otherwise. However, if you need a cookbook in order to buy
broccoli, I guess we've gone as far as we can go with this thread ;-)

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses at mail.fiam.net]