FYI and Thanks

Subject: FYI and Thanks
From: dan -dot- gallagher -at- pulsartech -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 09:29:04 -0500

Hi folks,

< Like a flower leaning toward the sun, I turn to you >

Please forgive me for my second post today. ERIC, I just figured out why my
posts were being bounced back with that HTML-email-not-accepted message!

I use Lotus Notes here and the mail format must be set to RTF. There are
two choices in Lotus, MIME and RTF. Sysadmin and I didn't try the "Lotus
RTF" choice because we thought it was specific to Lotus.

Thanks John and Elizabeth, for your reply about dealing with developers &
engineers.

Whew! I'm so relieved that I figured this thing out. I am very grateful to
be part of this group. Thanks again.

Daniel Gallagher -- Technical writer/Graphic designer
Pulsar Technologies, Inc.
4050 N.W. 121 Ave. Coral Springs, FL 33065 U.S.A.
954-344-9822 ext. 243 http://www.pulsartech.com