Documentation Revision Tool

Subject: Documentation Revision Tool
From: victoria -dot- clarke -at- divestco -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 13:56:58 -0700

Hi. I've changed companies to a company that is a merger between around
eight companies. Anyway, after searching for documents across many network
drives, and still not finding them, I've come to realize that I sorely
miss my document revision control tool. So buy it again? I can't, it was a
proprietary tool that is not available for purchase. That's why I need
your help.

Do you use a document revision tool? If so, do you love it or hate it? I'd
love to get feedback because I need some organization FAST :) I am
especially interested in tools that let you assign part numbers to your
documents.