RE: My New OpenOffice.org tcolumn

Subject: RE: My New OpenOffice.org tcolumn
From: Scott Turner <quills -at- airmail -dot- net>
To: "Erika Yanovich" <ERIKA_y -at- rad -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 07:24:35 -0600

At 9:00 AM +0200 3/4/04, Erika Yanovich wrote:

Bruce,
How about migrating to OO? Companies have lots of existing stuff and TWs are obviously interested in this process. What will get lost? Is it complicated? What's the pay-off, etc. Also, from the business point of view, the most frightening question is 'what if something goes wrong'?
HTH
Erika

The only support you get with Microsoft Office are the people who have learned it.

If something goes wrong with Office you don't have much recourse either.

Fear, Fear, Fear.

Counter it with learning the program. It comes with documentation.

Scott