Re: My New OpenOffice.org tcolumn

Subject: Re: My New OpenOffice.org tcolumn
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 12:58:49 -0800

Dick Margulis wrote:

- Details to watch out for when moving various kinds of files between MS Office and OO.o (the imperfections in the overall compatibility, in other words)

Thanks, Dick. I"m not sure that this is a topic for the Linux Journal, for obvious reasons. However, it is one that I'd like to explore more closely some time. It should be possible to devise a template that can be used for sharing files that avoids all the known problems, but I haven't settled down to trying to devlop one yet.

--
Bruce Byfield 604.421.7177
http://members.axion.net/~bbyfield

ROBOHELP IS THE INDUSTRY STANDARD IN HELP AUTHORING New RoboHelp X5 includes all new features such as, content management, multi-author support, distributed
workforce support, XML and PDF support, and much more!

Purchase new Macromedia RoboHelp X5 by March 31st and receive a $100 mail-in rebate. http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com