RE: ISD Try #2

Subject: RE: ISD Try #2
From: "Bill Greve" <BGreve -at- lynk-systems -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 11:02:35 -0500

"ISD analysis" might be the key phrase.
http://www.nwlink.com/~donclark/hrd/sat2.html

Instructional System Design - Analysis Phase
The Analysis Phase
Analyze The System

The Analysis Phase
The analysis phase is the building block of a training program. The
basis for who must be trained, what must be trained, when training will
occur, and where the training will take place are accomplished in this
phase. The product of this phase is the foundation for all subsequent
development activities. Some of the required products of this phase,
such as Job Lists or Task Inventories may have already been produced by
other departments within the organization. A literature research should
be the first step in any analysis to prevent redundant work from being
performed.