RE: My New OpenOffice.org tcolumn

Subject: RE: My New OpenOffice.org tcolumn
From: "John Posada" <JPosada -at- isogon -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 14:56:12 -0500

>There is a cost, and it better be more than off-set by savings...real,
>live, qualifiyable / quantifiable savings.

Bruce...I only bring these things up because while it may be cool to
discuss the simpler issues in the Linux magazine, you're preaching to
the choir. If the person is reading the Linux mag, s/he probably already
are using OO and already hates MS.

However, if you want to convert those who are not sold on it, you need
to speak to me and others like me...the ones who can convince the
enterprise because we do real work on existing tools and who, you hope,
could claim that they could do MORE work on OO tools.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Isogon Corporation
http://www.isogon.com

ROBOHELP IS THE INDUSTRY STANDARD IN HELP AUTHORING
New RoboHelp X5 includes all new features such as,
content management, multi-author support, distributed
workforce support, XML and PDF support, and much more!

Purchase new Macromedia RoboHelp X5 by March 31st and receive a
$100 mail-in rebate. http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com