Re: Doc comparisons in Framemaker MAKING ME NUTS!!!

Subject: Re: Doc comparisons in Framemaker MAKING ME NUTS!!!
From: <technicoid -at- cableone -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 14:04:36 -0700

>I can't figure out what the #*&($@ that's supposed to mean... (how can flows
>be uniquely named, but have matching names?!?!?!) I've tried comparing the
>files when they have the same names, and when they've got different names. I
>tried changing the Flow name in the older doc to B.

Hi, Lynne.

Doc 1 and Doc 2 must both have a text flow with the same unique flow-tag name. Most docs are
created with a default flow tag of A. Have you checked Tag value in the text frames' object
properties?

Bill
technicoid -at- cableone -dot- net

Message sent via MyMail - http://MyMail.CableONE.net

ROBOHELP IS THE INDUSTRY STANDARD IN HELP AUTHORING
New RoboHelp X5 includes all new features such as,
content management, multi-author support, distributed
workforce support, XML and PDF support, and much more!

Purchase new Macromedia RoboHelp X5 by March 31st and receive a
$100 mail-in rebate. http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com