Subject: TECHWR-L Premium Jobs, Events, and Announcements
From: "techwr-l owner" <techwr-l-owner -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
To: <archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 02:30:01 -0600

You received this message because you're a subscriber to
list members to help underwrite the costs of the list (just
as ads in a newspaper, magazine, or journal underwrite the
costs of those publications).

In this posting, look for the following ...
* STORY: SnagIt's Image File Format Options (NEW)
* TAKE A MINUTE: Thank your TECHWR-L Sponsors! (NEW)
* ANNOUNCE: Announcing the New Version of Doc-To-Help 7 Professional

and at the end you'll find the concluding administrivia with
information about these ads and how to place your own.

STORY: SnagIt's Image File Format Options

"I have all of these images I need to change to the same file format.
It's going to take forever!" Maureen wailed.

"Pshaw," Dan the technical writer told her. "SnagIt - the leading
screen capture software - has a Batch Conversion feature that lets you
select a group of files and change them to a single format, quickly
and easily."

"Really?" Maureen said, brightening.

"You can also use batch conversion to resize, change resolutions,
trim, add borders and add watermarks to all of your images - at once!"
Dan explained. "If you're interested, it even has a Wizard that can
lead you through it all in four easy steps."

Maureen gave him a sly look. "I think we all know who the wizard is
around here," she said.

Dan could feel himself blushing, but he pushed on. He just couldn't
joke around when it came to something as serious as screen capture
options.

Want to know more about which file format is best for your purposes?
Visit
http://www.techsmith.com/products/snagit/tutorials/7202.asp.

Have you upgraded to SnagIt 7? It's better than ever at
www.techsmith.com.

03/08/04-03/16/04
are available for anyone to access, at no charge.

Current TECHWR-L Sponsors:
Macromedia eHelp, http://www.ehelp.com/techwr
TechSmith, http://www.techsmith.com/twr
Quadralay Corporation, http://www.quadralay.com/
Information Mapping, http://www.infomap.com/
ComponentOne, http://www.componentone.com/raycomm
Lingo Systems, http://www.lingosys.com/
Translations.com, http://www.translations.com/
Hyperionics, http://www.hyperionics.com
db3NF (Screen Capture), http://www.screen-capture.net/

Seriously, please take a minute to email some or all
of the sponsors and tell them that you appreciate their
sponsorship of TECHWR-L--it does make a difference and
helps keep TECHWR-L available to you.

I'd appreciate a cc:, if you don't mind, on sponsor
thank yous. If you can't easily find email addresses
on sponsor Web pages, or would rather that I forward
your message on your behalf, I'd be happy to--just send
the message to me with a clear note that you would like
to have it forwarded to a sponsor.

Thanks for thanking them.
Eric, ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com, TECHWR-L Listowner

03/07/04-03/14/04

ANNOUNCE: Announcing the New Version of Doc-To-Help 7 Professional

ComponentOne Doc-To-Help 7 Professional, enables users to easily
create Help systems for Windows and Web-based applications from one
source document. This Help authoring tool delivers improved
performance and benefits, including five new features, credits towards
training courses and additional telephone support, plus a yearly
subscription service.

New features in Doc-To-Help 7 Professional include Natural Search,
Modular TOC Utility, Image Map Editor, Theme Designer, and Context
String Editor. Now you can save time, increase productivity, and
maintain consistency by authoring your Help systems in a robust
environment with more flexibility than ever before! For more
information on Doc-To-Help 7 Professional, visit
http://www.techwr-l.com/lt/pa.php?link=http://www.componentone.com/techwirlnews

Purchase the full version of Doc-To-Help 7 today for only $699.95 and
SAVE $300 off the regular price. Current Doc-To-Help 6.x customers
will receive the non-subscription version of Doc-To-Help 7 for free.
Competitive upgrades, special WexTech upgrades and renewal pricing is
also available.

For additional information or to order, please contact us via email at
d2hsales -at- componentone -dot- com or call 1.800.858.2739 x 204. Please use
order code: D2HPMAD204 when placing your order. Offer expires March
15, 2004.

02/04/04-02/11/04

About posting ads:
Announcements on the TECHWR-L Premium Announcement posting
cost $50 to contact over 5100 TECHWR-L subscribers
directly each day for a week.

In an effort to provide a free service that allows you to post
announcements, jobs, and events, however, we have established other
services:

The TECHWR-L Calendar provides a free resource for you
to post announcements, activities, and events:
http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/calendar/

The TECHWR-L Employment Central provides a free resource
for you to post, browse, and search job listings and personal
profiles:
http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/employment/

The TECHWR-L Daily Summary Mailing, a separate mailing list
that summarizes new content posted to Employment Central and
the Calendar, can further help get your
message out to interested people:
http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/daily-announce-info.html

These resources are available at no cost to anyone, posters
or seekers, TECHWR-L subscribers or not. We encourage you to
regularly use these free services.

For jobs, announcements, and events that you specifically
want to be mailed directly to all 5100+ TECHWR-L subscribers
in the TECHWR-L Premium Daily Announcement, please contact Eric
(ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com) or submit your paid ad at
http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/postad.html.