RE: Don't believe the offshore hype?

Subject: RE: Don't believe the offshore hype?
From: "John Posada" <JPosada -at- isogon -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 08:12:37 -0500

I wasn't attributing it as a characteristic of India as a nationality. I
was attributing it to the approach to a quote by the world's biggest
outsource supplier who happened to be Indian, and a vendor (with 20,000
on their staff worldwide) who failed to deliver, and who happened to be
Indian.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Isogon Corporation