RE: Sarbanes-Oxley 404 Project Information (LONG)

Subject: RE: Sarbanes-Oxley 404 Project Information (LONG)
From: "John Posada" <JPosada -at- isogon -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 18:10:29 -0500

>I don't know if anyone has done any automated toolsets
>yet that are specific to SOX 404, but I can see the
>potential. I

One of my favorite IT trade rags did a three-part series on SOX. It
starts at the beginning link below. As part of the writeup, they did 3
(I think) case studies on how some companies are addressing this. Buried
in those case studies are mentions of applications that assist in 404,
including products companies including but not limited to Oracle,
Movaris, Consul InSight Security Manager, etc..

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Isogon Corporation
http://www.isogon.com

ROBOHELP IS THE INDUSTRY STANDARD IN HELP AUTHORING
New RoboHelp X5 includes all new features such as,
content management, multi-author support, distributed
workforce support, XML and PDF support, and much more!

Purchase new Macromedia RoboHelp X5 by March 31st and receive a
$100 mail-in rebate. http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com