RE: Who WRITES these things anyway?????

Subject: RE: Who WRITES these things anyway?????
From: "Karen Zorn" <klzorn -at- zorntech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 18:59:28 -0700

We purchased a Panasonic DVR in December. The 8.5 x 11 booklet is the
most incomprehensible document for operating a system I've ever seen.
Topics are limited to one page per. The very user unfriendly UI isn't
helpful either.

"Ahead of our time"? Right.

Karen L. Zorn
Zorn Technologies, Inc.
Mesa, AZ
-
FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com

ROBOHELP IS THE INDUSTRY STANDARD IN HELP AUTHORING
New RoboHelp X5 includes all new features such as,
content management, multi-author support, distributed
workforce support, XML and PDF support, and much more!

Purchase new Macromedia RoboHelp X5 by March 31st and receive a
$100 mail-in rebate. http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com