RE: Who WRITES these things anyway?????

Subject: RE: Who WRITES these things anyway?????
From: "Karen E. Black" <kblack_text -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 10:23:37 -0500

Why are you even asking? We all KNOW they're written by engineers <applies flame retardant>

From: "Downing, David" <DavidDowning -at- Users -dot- com>
We just bought a new Panasonic VCR, and IMHO, the documentation looks
like a big mess. I have to read every sentence three times to figure
out what it means, the illustrations are much too small to see, some
material in the "advanced operations" manual really seems to belong in
the "Basic operations" manual and vice versa, and to top it all off, the
manuals aren't even booklets. They glorified pamphlets. Now come one,
who WRITES this tuff any way? Don't they HAVE technical writers at
Panasonic? Or maybe their all working on manuals for the latest DVD
player.

STOP MORE SPAM with the MSN Premium and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines

ROBOHELP IS THE INDUSTRY STANDARD IN HELP AUTHORING New RoboHelp X5 includes all new features such as, content management, multi-author support, distributed
workforce support, XML and PDF support, and much more!

Purchase new Macromedia RoboHelp X5 by March 31st and receive a $100 mail-in rebate. http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com