RE: "DO NOT COOK"?

Subject: RE: "DO NOT COOK"?
From: sbbish <sbbish -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 13:05:54 -0800 (PST)

--- John Posada <JPosada -at- isogon -dot- com> wrote:

> >didn't plan for. I seriously doubt there was
> >anything in the toaster manual that spoke against
> >putting buttered bread in the toaster. The manufacturer
> >assumes people will read the directions before
> >cooking something. And if they can't find the
>
> You BET there is, at least on the last toaster I bought...I actually
> read the instructions...hey...I was bored and I needed something to
> read in the library. This falls under the category of "blow the wing
> into the next county" type of warning

You are quite correct. My analogy should have asked, "are those
instructions written on the bread wrapper?" since that is what is being
cooked.

Scott

http://search.yahoo.com

ROBOHELP FOR FRAMEMAKER AS LOW AS $299! Offer expires March 31.
Publish your FrameMaker documents online -- quickly and easily!

New licenses are only $899 for one and $499 for additional licenses.
Use a competitor's product? Switch to RoboHelp for FrameMaker
for only $299! Buy today: CALL 1-800-462-4420 or 1 858-847-7900.
Hurry, offer expires March 31 2004.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com