RE: What is there before "Draft"?

Subject: RE: What is there before "Draft"?
From: "Bill Darnall" <darcom -at- sbcglobal -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 15:27:08 -0800

John Posada said:

. . .

We don't want to change the name "1st Draft" because until then, the
application itself won't be "baked" and the content will be too
fluid...in other words, we don't want the document taken too seriously
because I'm writing my documents from their documents (don't ask).

The question is what do I call it?

John,

I sometimes start with

"Unedited Rough-Draft Working Copy"

Bill D.

PLUS Great discounts on RoboHelp training. OFFER EXPIRES March 31!
Call 1-800-358-9370 or visit: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com