RE: Pie Are Squared

Subject: RE: Pie Are Squared
From: "Jones, Donna" <DJones -at- zebra -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 13:47:37 -0600

This reminds me, for some reason, of the movie "Never Been Kissed" with Drew
Barrymore. She plays a nerdy editor/reporter who corrects everyone's
grammar. Scary thing is, when I watched the movie, I thought the corrections
to myself before she spoke them out loud. Yikes! (Cute movie, for those of
you who haven't seen it and need ideas for what to rent this weekend.)

Happy Friday!
Donna

Mathematician: Pi r squared
Baker: No! Pie are round. Cake are square!