RE: More information on outsourcing IT jobs...

Subject: RE: More information on outsourcing IT jobs...
From: "Bill Darnall" <darcom -at- sbcglobal -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 14:27:28 -0800

Laura,

You can read the Executive Summary of the report at:

http://www.itaa.org/itserv/docs/execsumm.pdf

Bill D.

--------------------------------

Greetings,

While I do not want to instigate another OT political/economic thread
again, I thought the following article on MSN was interesting enough
to pass on to the group:

http://moneycentral.msn.com/content/invest/extra/P79592.asp
<http://moneycentral.msn.com/content/invest/extra/P79592.asp>

FWIW, I have no affiliation with any of the organizations or people
mentioned, but I thought it was interesting in light of recent issues
discussed on this list.

Regards,
Laura MacLemale
lmaclemale -at- monroecc -dot- edu <mailto:lmaclemale -at- monroecc -dot- edu>

ROBOHELP X5 - ALL NEW VERSION!!

Have you tried the latest in Help Authoring from RoboHelp?
Try ROBOHELP X5 for Free - Now with Word 2003 support, Content

Download a free trial today: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l4

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com