Re: Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002

Subject: Re: Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002
From: Lisa Wright <liwright -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 06:31:34 -0800

LOL, no kidding. I had a conversation back in February with the accountants I'm working with and they said they have seen that already. And companies want controllers and CFOs who have taken their companies through the compliance process!

Thanks for adding the link Mike. I was pretty sleepy last night when I was typing and I forgot.

Lisa

Mike O. wrote:

Lisa Wright wrote:

The PCAOB requirements were published last month.

The recruiters are at it again... the first job ads demanding Sarbanes-Oxley experience are already posted. And ten years Windows XP experience too, I suppose.

ROBOHELP X5 - ALL NEW VERSION!!
Have you tried the latest in Help Authoring from RoboHelp?
Try ROBOHELP X5 for Free - Now with Word 2003 support, Content Management, Multi-Author support, PDF and XML support and much more!
Download a free trial today: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l4

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com