SharePoint security breaches?

Subject: SharePoint security breaches?
From: "Goldstein, Dan" <DGoldstein -at- DeusTech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 14:23:19 -0400

I Googled this subject in various permutations and failed to come up with
useful information.

With all of the security problems that MS has been having, does anyone have
any SharePoint security info and/or horror stories? Statistically unsound
anecdotes are welcome!

Thanks,

Dan

ROBOHELP X5 - ALL NEW VERSION!!

Have you tried the latest in Help Authoring from RoboHelp?
Try ROBOHELP X5 for Free - Now with Word 2003 support, Content

Download a free trial today: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l4

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com