RE: FUNNY OFFSHORE STORY

Subject: RE: FUNNY OFFSHORE STORY
From: "John Posada" <JPosada -at- isogon -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 10:40:10 -0400

Correct.

I may be in the minority here, but when I hear that someone's job was
off-shored, the first opinion in my head is that it was because the
department in general lost their jobs because they were not producing
enough value to support their cost.

This is probably a minority opinion on this end of the ocean, but at
some time in the future, someone who thinks like me may be the person
doing the interviewing. Say what you want about "well, I wouldn't want
to work for anyone who thinks that way so it is best to get that out in
the open", but in all other aspects, it may be the best job you've ever
had.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Isogon Corporation