RE: FUNNY OFFSHORE STORY

Subject: RE: FUNNY OFFSHORE STORY
From: "Nora Merhar" <nora -at- helloworld -dot- sh>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 15:23:59 -0000 (GMT)

>>The integrity of one's closest colleagues
>>on a job is of primary importance.

I'm confused--whose integrity is being questioned? What is dishonest about
holding back unnecessary information at an interview? What IS dishonest is
claiming that you've worked with a DTP that you haven't worked with, or
created a particular document from scratch when you've only edited
SME-provided information. But I don't see how NOT saying you're being
outsourced shows a lack of integrity when you can honestly say something
else that puts you in a better light.

> You can't be "on a job" if you don't get the job. In an interview, the
> primary importance is to get the job using all legal means possible.

Yes, because then you have the opportunity to turn it down if you
determine that you don't want to work there, for whatever reason.

--
Nora
nora -at- helloworld -dot- sh

ROBOHELP X5 - ALL NEW VERSION!!

Have you tried the latest in Help Authoring from RoboHelp?
Try ROBOHELP X5 for Free - Now with Word 2003 support, Content

Download a free trial today: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l4

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com