Re: Help! Need a word or phrase

Subject: Re: Help! Need a word or phrase
From: shankAtIndiaDotcom <ss_rajanala -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 22:51:01 -0700 (PDT)

Systems Documented sounds good because it covers
ISO and other stuff.

If you think that leaves out the microchips, I'd
go with - Systems and Technologies Documented.

clunky, but as Holmes might say, eliminate all
the inaccurate descriptions and what you are left
with, however clunky, is the deal.

> "Technologies Documented", is either
> of those okay? Still sounds clunky to me.
> Besides which, I've also

BTW, isn't it usually, Marketing Collaterals
(plural)?

=====
Thanks and regards,
Sankara S Rajanala
[also]shank -at- india -dot- com
--------------------------
satyam vada, priyam vada
na satyam a-priyam vada
[speak truth, speak gentle
speak not ungentle truth]

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html

ROBOHELP X5 - ALL NEW VERSION!!

Have you tried the latest in Help Authoring from RoboHelp?
Try ROBOHELP X5 for Free - Now with Word 2003 support, Content

Download a free trial today: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l4

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com