Re: Ouch!

Subject: Re: Ouch!
From: "Steve Schwarzman" <steve -at- writersbookmall -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 22:32:11 -0400

It was amusing to learn the terminology of office chairs. "Task chairs" are
really not the sort of thing you'd expect anyone you don't dislike to sit on
all day and accomplish tasks. "Manager's chairs", with larger cushions, seem
to me to be about what most people would need to get work done. And
"executive chairs" have the high backs to impress visitors, but I found it
difficult to sit up straight in them and work. They seem designed for
leaning back and contemplating. :)

Steve Schwarzman
Books for Writers - http://www.writersbookmall.com

PLUS Great discounts on RoboHelp training. OFFER EXPIRES April 30th!
Call 1-800-358-9370 or visit: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com