Re: Signal to noise ratio

Subject: Re: Signal to noise ratio
From: David Neeley <dbneeley -at- oddpost -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 13:48:39 -0700 (PDT)

I daresay the gentleman in question most likely speaks multiple languages, some likely to be of a complexity beyond what most on this list are accustomed to. Given his location, he also is somewhat likely to be supervising the preparation of documentation in more than one of those languages if his work involves product for sale within India.

Thus, I would personally tend to cut him some slack, especially given the various threads we've had concerning just such issues in the not-too-distant-past.

Were any of us to be put in the same position, I wonder how we would react?

David