question about contracting

Subject: question about contracting
From: Felice Albala <felice_albala -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 12:30:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hello All - I'm first-time poster.

I recently started a contract for which my skills
matched the job descrip perfectly. I now see that the
job descrip was inaccurate and this job requires
skills I don't have.

If I quit or get fired I must pay my vendor the
equivalent of 80 hours to offset his loss of face with
the client. (I know I should never have signed the
contract but what's sone is done.)

The job description was a misrepresentation of the
actual job. Do I talk to the vendor or do I go
directly to my manager on the project? I need to
address this before I get booted!

Please help!

Thanks
Felice Albala